Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Testicle Popping

For some reason people in the UK have been redirected through to RWOC if they search for "testicle popping."

I decided to search for testicle popping myself and came up with this rather disturbing fanfic where a teacher instructs some young skank on how to crush some guys nut. If you're a guy I dare you to read this without crossing your legs.

I was also given a Yahoo Answers link "Is it possible to pop a testicle?"

The answer is yes.

Upon further review, it turns out that the fanfic site is called Eunuch Archive. It looks like their German translator is busy. It's easy to translate German though, scheisse, aschlock and kunst are all you need. Kunst means art. Anyways, read this and any problem you have will seem irrelevant.

My favourite is BangleBalls and he Avatar quote "Dick or no dick I'm still a Dude" I'm pretty sure the guy with the dick isn't a guy that's just tried to chop it off. It seems that there's a select group of guys who get off on the prospect of chopping their weiners off which is called a penectomy. I don't even have words for this. What's the female equivalent? A chick that wants to fill themselves in with a bag of quickdry cement? The Eunuch Archive would have you believe it's a pretty fast growing community and the statistics back this up.

In the last month alone, the Eunuch Archive has had over 650,000 visits, nearly 21 million hits, and used close to 300 gigabytes of bandwidth.


If those numbers hold up, the whole world will be dickless very very soon.

No comments: