Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Harold and the Footy

The Roosters Warriors game in round 18 was one of the last times I was truly happy. The game itself displayed some great attacking footy and the day itself was a bright and sunny one. There was the issue of tickets being $28 but what can you do eh?

As we wandered into the ground there was a Happy Harold Van.



It was a strange place to have a Happy Harold van. There was a crowd of 8000 and I'd assume that maybe a third of those were children at the most. I guess that means that there was 2000-2500 kids or thereabouts so I guess it could work but it's still strange. I then figured it out. It's there to educate the footballers about the dangers of STD's and public defecation.



As we left there was a bloke wearing a Cowboy hat. It wasn't the first time a Warriors fan has worn questionable headware and probably won't be the last but I thought I'd take a photo of it anyways.



That was my day the the football.

No comments: