Sunday, July 5, 2009

iPhone song update.

I started sorting through the music in our library to put together a new playlist for my iPhone at about 6pm and finished about half an hour ago at 9:00pm. Before that I just had a special mix of songs of 07 and the Vice City soundtrack. It took me about a year to get sick of that playlist cos there is only so many times you can listen to the Human League I guess.

Anyways, out of the 5700 odd songs I picked out 677 which is about 1 in 9 so that's a decent representation. It's a mix of stuff that Ris has downloaded and old favourites. Currently, Peaches' Talk to Me is playing from her latest LP "I Feel Cream" Before the sort, I hadn't listened to it. Look at that Cashman, broadening your horizons on a Sunday night.

Speaking of broadened horizons, I was at Christopher's place yesterday and he introduced me to this gem



A reliable source informs me that it was the #4 selling single in the UK during its year of release.

I'm going to go download some Steppin' Out now. Only one person will understand that.

No comments: