Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lola gets nudified

In great news for ANTM followers, Lola Van Vorst apparently nuded up last year. Read more here.

She has an angular face which some would call strong, but she's one of the more feminine body shape-looking models on the show so bring on the titty shots I say.

She actually reminds me a bit of Penny from SYTYCD who also had an angular face and also got her gear off but this was for an actual lads mag. Let's compare.



Penny



Lola

Yeah, I think it's a good call.

In other interesting news, the shots were taken by an ex-boyfriend. She's now a lesbian. That means that he turned her. I imagine him to be some sort of lame superhero called Lesbo Man. He runs around yelling "I have the power to turn attractive women into lesbians with just one touch from my groin"

Anyways, the Lol photo's are going to be in Famous next week. Go tabloid publications!

No comments: