Saturday, December 5, 2009

Twilight New Moon = Bad Choices

What sort of example is it setting for our kids? It's kinda saying you can root a vampire or a werewolf, we wont mind.
If you break it down another level it's kinda condoning necrophilia and beastiality and neither is a healthy option unless you enjoy cockrot or scratched genitals.

NB. I have not yet seen the movie or read the books. I saw a guy reading the first book on the train so I walked up to him and I said, I did, I said "Hey, what sort of guy is reads Twilight? Hand in your penis to the man club before your cock retracts and turns into a massive clitoris and your scrotum caves in and becomes a vagina" Then I spat on him and slammed him in the throat with my elbow.

None of that happened at all. I am so lonely.

No comments: