Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fastfood workers often incompetent

I eat fast food and I get cranky at how incompetent their workers are. Is it because of my hunger overruling my compassionate side? No, it's because the dregs of the world and the very pimply work there. Macca's George street seems to be a haven for retards. It's a case of them having to fill a normal needs quota as the rest of their staff seem completely incompetent at life.

Today we wandered past the new KFC at China Town and had to wait 10 mins to not get served. We decided we didn't need popcorn chicken enough to wait any longer. The only good thing about our visit was that they have perhaps the longest wheel chair escalator in the world. I kinda wanted to get in it and go for gold but I was too angry.

I hate people so much. At least this shirt agrees with me...

No comments: