Friday, January 30, 2009

Saints Row 2 - Excellent!

My mate sent me this review last year and it is one of the single greatest things I've ever seen.

I got it for Xmas for myself but because of the festive season and the trip I didn't get a chance to play it till this week.

Let me say that it meets the review and exceeds all expectations. Even making your avatar is awesome. I spent about 45 mins making a stocky asian gentleman that resembled myself and then I got to the make up bit. Suddenly he looked a little bit like Criss Angel but less of a douche and then I found mime face and the 45 mins I'd invested into turning my avatar into me disappeared as I applied a white face and massive red grin. So totally worth it.

The game itself is awesome too. Stuff like tagging rival gangs buildings in shit or picking up grandma's so they can scissor prostiutes in the back of your car make this totally awesome.

I can't stop thinking about bouncing some uni students off the bonnet of my stolen low rider tonight. It will be unwholsomely excellent!

No comments: