Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hollywood!

Looks like we got here in one piece. The flight was rather uneventful except for the old Asians in front of us. They were the kind of people who had to flop their chairs all the way back because they could. I reacted passive aggressively of course by elbowing and kneeing the old woman's seat in front of me as much as possible. Nothing happened either way.

Anyways, on account of us going to the States, we get to live through January 6 all over again. My first January 6 was rather crap. I spent what seems like a lot of it searching for stuff that I should've packed ages ago like suit bags and camera chargers. I also ate a Sausage n Egg McMuffin which has made me feel a bit funny all day. Now I get to do fun stuff like go through customs, taking photographs of large donuts like the one below:


Or eating large plates of nachos:


Or taking photos of people in white shirts taking photos of other people:


It's like a choose your own adventure; the possibilities are endless and it's my January 6. Woohoo!

No comments: