Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Comedy Returns for 2009

I have my first gig for 2009 tonight and I'm a bit nervous. I'll probably run my tight 7 and get match fit again. I'm planning to go to the Raglan later tonight as well. If so I'll try some new stuff but probably won't commit, watch it bomb and then never perform that material again.

The comment that it's my first gig of 2009 is a lie actually. I did a gig while I was in LA so now I'm an international comic. I managed to snaffle the set list of other comics on that night so I'll have to find it and post it up here at some stage.

There were some decent comics on that night as well as some bad ones but what can you do? I was reasonably well received. My colleague Matt overheard some feedback the next day from two English dudes which went along the lines of that Aussie guy was pretty funny. Winner!

No comments: