Sunday, October 11, 2009

Buyers on Ebay have learning disabilities.

What the fuck is wrong with the world? Use Ebay and you will ask yourself this question repeatedly. I'm doing a Cashman clearance sale of stuff I don't use and it seems as though every third fucktard in Australia is bidding/looking at my shit and asking stupid questions.

Like this one from beauticrafts in regards to my Xbox 360 controller auction:

Do you have the original invoice?

No you fuckwit, I don't. Why would I keep the original invoice? What am I, a book keeper? Get fucked.

Or this one from borgerbt

What bank are you with?

One that is none of your fucking business you cunt.

Or this from Monkeymike after asking about making an offer if he had enough money for another auction.

I'm not sure what sort of offer to make, why don't you make me an offer and I'll give you an answer.

Why yes, I'll ask some illiterate fuckwit if i can please sell him my item. I have the fucking item fuckfeatures, you make me an offer that's how it fucking works. I'm sorry you mistook me for someone who gave a shit about your situation and how much you can afford because only ever I go on Ebay to be charitable to fucking morons. I don't need you. GO FUCK YOURSELF. There are 18 people watching this item. Fuck off, look up how an offer works and then go shoot yourself in the cock because you're a piece of shit.

Fuck!

No comments: